After we opened the vote last week for the best iOS app of 2013 we knew we couldn’t stop there. After all iOS is only half the Apple story. As such it’s time to open up the vote for the best Mac App of 2013.
Personally I’ve always been in favor of open voting contests rather than picking a list for you to choose from. After all there maybe a little known app that a certain niche use all the time that can get on the list that way.
As such I’m creating a similar system for voting as the vote for the best iOS app. All you need to do is leave your name, the best free app and/or the best paid app with your reasons for choosing those apps. It could be the design, the usability, the functions or maybe it just does something that no other app can do. Whatever your reason please try to leave it in the comments.
How To Apply And The Rules
- Take a look at the app on your Mac
- Organise them into the ones you can’t live without
- Choose a great paid and free option.
- Add them to the form below
- You have one vote, don’t post multiple times (to be honest there are few ways I can police this but I’ll trust you. Dubious activity will, however, be ignored)
- Share the poll with anyone you know who uses a Mac.
If you can’t think of a best free (or paid) app then you don’t have to, you also don’t have to give a reason. However, the more information you give, the more helpful it will be. It shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes to do it all.