While some of us are still waiting for a Mac version of the iOS 9 jailbreak tool, the Pangu team have released another update to the Windows version of the program. One thing is for sure though, by the time the Mac version of the tool is released, all bugs will be squashed. Check out the full change log for version 1.1.0 below.
- Improves the success rate and reliability of jailbreak program for 64bit devices
- Optimize backup process and improve jailbreak speed, and fix an issue that leads to fail to jailbreak due to low disk space in Windows
- Fix a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool due to abnormal network status
- Add the re-jailbreak function (only for some devices that were upgraded via iTunes but were detected as jailbroken)
- Fix a bug that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode
This is the second update to the iOS 9 jailbreak tool, since it’s release last week, previous version was 1.0.1 (see here)
If you’re already jailbroken, be sure to update the untether package through Cydia and if you haven’t jailbroken yet, you can follow our guide to jailbreak iOS 9.0 – 9.0.2 here.
To stay up to date with the latest news be sure to follow iOSDaily on Twitter