This month, IGN has teamed up with Riverman Media LLC to bring us the Free Game of the Month for October. The Executive is now available free of charge via IGN’s redemption page, otherwise it’s $4.99 directly from the App Store. Keep reading to see how you can claim your FREE copy.
From the creators of the award-winning “Pizza Vs. Skeletons” comes The Executive: a fast-paced, cinematic, martial arts action game designed from the ground up for iPhone and iPad. You are the CEO of a company that has been infiltrated by werewolves, and it’s your job to save your employees, and eventually the entire city, from their dastardly schemes.
- 120 levels, hand-crafted one pixel at a time. No randomly generated endless filler.
- Dozens of abilities and skills to learn
- Battle enemies and execute stunts in every level
- Over 50 unique enemies, each with their own intelligence, strengths, and weaknesses
- Invest in your mining company and earn money continuously
- 12 Menacing bosses that will require your strategy and skill to defeat
- Universal App: purchase it once, play forever on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- 12 Challenging achievements
- High-definition “Retina” graphics for all supported devices, Retina HD graphics on iPhone 6+
You can check out the full app description on the App Store here
Grab your free copy of The Executive via IGN here.
To stay up to date with the latest news be sure to follow iOSDaily on Twitter