If you use Google+ on your iPhone like I do, you will want to keep your eyes out for an update that supposedly makes sharing your content, posting photos, and managing your communities even easier.
While that is a hefty list of promises, the update does assume that you will have more control over your content and share it in less time.
While I am still getting to “know” Google+, I admit I love the simplicity of the app itself. The large smooth icons, the white space. It’s well done and now it’s updated and working faster. What else could a man/women want?
To see all the changes check out the list below:
– New photo editing features: add filters, rotate and crop
– New profile design
– New notifications tray
– New set-up flow for new users
– Control the volume of posts that you see in your stream from individual circles/communities
– Filter search results by best or most recent
– Tell your friends about a community (by sharing it or sending an invitation)
– Reshare posts to communities
– Display counts for unread messages in your communities
– Additional community moderation features