“Harry Potter fans are going to love how their favorite stories come to life,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. “J.K. Rowling’s legendary series is perfect for enjoying on your iPad or iPhone and we’re thrilled to offer them exclusively on the iBooks Store.”
These Enhanced Editions will include annotations by J.K. Rowling, interactive animations, exclusive covers, custom Harry Potter typefaces and other cool content.
The books are priced at $9.99 each:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
“I’m thrilled to see the Harry Potter books so beautifully realised on iBooks for the digital world; the artwork and animations in these enhanced editions bring the stories alive in a delightful new way,” said J.K. Rowling
The exclusive Harry Potter books are available in English in 32 countries and pre-orders for the French, Spanish and German versions start today, they’ll then be available on November 9 in 18 additional countries.
Do we have some Harry Potter fans here?
To stay up to date with the latest news be sure to follow iOSDaily on Twitter