Save A PDF to Apple Notes
If you’ve been emailed a ticket, you can fairly easily save it from Apple mail to Apple notes (Apple notes is a great choice due to syncing and saving offline) All you need to do is
- tap on the PDF to open it.
- Press the share button
- click add to note
If there is no PDF email and the email itself has the number or other confirmation, you can still create a PDF. simple
- press the reply/forward arrow
- press print
- force touch or pinch to zoom out with your fingers
- tap the share button
- select apple notes
Create a launcher shortcut to your Apple note with tickets in
Finding your saved Apple note can take a while (if you save a a lot of notes) but this trick let’s you get there straight away. This is a tip I stole from Federico Viticci.
You will need the launcher app.
All you need to do is
- share the apple note with yourself (choose copy link then your own email address)
- open launcher
- choose custom link
- paste your link and give it a descriptive name and icon
Now you can slide to your launcher widget, tap the link and you’ll open your notes. If you need several links during your trip, you can arrange them all here for quick access and remove them as and when you don’t need them.