This episode of the iPad guild podcast looks at eSims. With iOS 12.1.1, eSims are now available, but how available are they, what are they even for and why couldn’t I get one for my upcoming travel.
- Why I was interested in getting an ESim
- The trouble with eSims in the UK
- What actually are eSims and why would you want one
- Final thoughts
Are you interested in eSims or using one?
In the recent episode of the iPad guild podcast I take a look at the calls for a “desktop class browser” on the iPad and why I’ve gradually changed position.
After two weeks or so on the iOS 12 beta I thought I’d share some of my early impressions including the things which are really great…and those things which are not so great. Mostly great.
Here’s the running order
- Good things!
- Speed and performance improvements
- The improvements in camera import
- Notification improvements
- Screen Time
- What’s perhaps not so good
- Siri Suggestions
- Photo App improvements?
- Can’t say
I’d love your thoughts, are you running the iOS 12 Beta? What do you make of it?