iTunes 12.4 change log:
- Now enjoy all of your music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, and more in a simpler design.
- Navigation. Now you can use Back and Forward buttons as you navigate between your Library, Apple Music, iTunes Store, and more.
- Media Picker. Easily switch between Music, Movies, TV shows, and more—and Edit to choose just the items you want.
- Library and Playlists. use Sidebar to view your Library in new ways. Drag and drop songs to easily add them to Playlists. And Edit Sidebar to show only your favorite views.
- Menus. Menus in iTunes are now simpler and easier to use. use the View menu to customize your Library or try context menus to act on specific items.
How to update:
Simply open iTunes and click Check for Updates from the Menu Bar.
I can safely say that this is a nice improvement, everything is much more easier to access and it kind of reminds me of the old iTunes. There is still a major iTunes update in the pipeline, which we could expect at WWDC in June. This iTunes update doesn’t fix the issue of users personal music being deleted, that update will hopefully come later this week.