Setting an alarm is simple enough, just spin the dial to set the time you want to wake up. Then when it’s time to wake up, the alarm starts off a little earlier than your set time, playing sound at a very low volume, gradually increasing as it gets closer to your set alarm time. Personally I prefer this method of waking up, instead of having a loud alarm waking me instantly.
You can snooze your alarms by ‘slapping’ the screen, shaking your device or flipping your device over.
Wake Alarm Clock features:
- Simple gesture-based UI for setting and interacting with alarms
- Spin the dial to easily set alarms
- iTunes alarm support – wake up to your own audio every morning
- Create up to 8 repeatable alarms
- Swipe down to view alarms and pull down to switch them on/off
- Personalize with 12 exclusive built-in alarm sounds
- SLAP & FLIP mode transforms your iPhone into an old-school alarm clock using a virtual Snooze Button; SLAP to Snooze or FLIP your iPhone to turn off the alarm
- SHAKE mode forces you to physically shake your phone until the Shake Bar is filled up—the movement is sure to wake up your body while the sound wakes up your head.
- Choose from 3 difficulty settings in SHAKE mode
- Set recurring alarms for any day of the week
- Progressive alarm sounds that get louder gradually
- Visually stunning and perfect for iOS8