If you are up to the challenge then give it a go.
- Create a bookmark in Safari (you can even do it on this page.)
- Edit the name of the link to “Evernote Clipper”
- Save the link and you’re good to go!
5.Check your safari settings and make sure that you have allow third party cookies and applications. You can find this is under the general settings > Safari.
Now, if you want to clip a webpage all you need to do is
- Go to the page you want to clip
- open up your bookmarks
- click the Evernote clipper
and it will send it to Evernote. You will need to log into Evernote for the first time but once it has your details you are set to clip whatever you want on the web from your iPad or iPhone.
Evernote Clipper Bookmark In Action
Unfortunately you can get the Evernote clearly widget (removing the stylesheet of the website and leaving you with only the main body of text and pictures from the article) but maybe Evernote will release a version in the future…if Safari on iOS ever gets web apps.