1. iPhone ringtone Remix
2. Your Verse: Esa-Pekka Salonen
One of the latest Apple “your verse” adverts which shows off the power of the iPad. In Esa-Pekka’s case, he is a composure and conductor who uses the iPad to record ideas as they come to him. A great example of the power of the iPad for Musicians.
3. Kids react to the Apple II
I wasn’t born when the original Apple II came out but I remember computers that didn’t look too dissimilar from this one. For the iPad generation these devices must look like they are from another planet and their reactions certainly show that. Some of my favourite quotes include
- “If you don’t have a desk, where do you put this?”
- “It looks very hipster”
- “So you turned the monitor on, where else might the on switch be?”
- “Apps, games, websites, BUT this thing has NOTHING.”
- “Where’s the mouse?”
4. Your Verse: Cherie King
Cherie is a travel writer who shares her experiences as she travels. Her verse shows the power of the iPad not just for short social sharing of text and image but also for finding places and understanding the world around us even when language limits us.